Monday, October 8, 2012

The Airport

I was laying in bed this morning, Monday Oct 8, 2012 and the phone rang at about 8:00am.  I was still asleep so I reached over to see who it was and it was an unknown number.  I wasn't really thinking about what I was waiting for all day and ended the call before answering it.  I layed there for a couple of seconds and realized it had said pay phone and realized I had just denied the call I was waiting for from Christine from the airport.  I freaked out and picked up the phone and tried to redial and was told that phone number was busy.  I paniced but realized she was probably trying to call my cell phone and instantly heard it ringing by my bedside.  I picked the phone up, and said hello and heard her voice from the other end.  She sounded so good and invigorated and excited. 

She flies out to Newark, NJ this morning at 9:30.  It's a straight flight, 4 hours in the air.  She can't wait to get there and start sharing the gospel.  She had some great experiences in the MTC and met some great people she's says she'll stay close with through letters. 

She says to say hello to everyone nd tell everyone she loves them.

written by Christine's Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment